The post is in English to help our international friends.
During these trying times, we have all learned to appreciate digital tools to keep life going, and that includes gaming. There has been a clear increased demand for digital content and remote play tools. Helmgast is in no way new to digital - we have sold PDF:s for many of our games for quite a while, and operate our own digital content platform at helmgast.se . But now we are doubling down on digital!
- We have built a one-stop place to find all digitalt content you buy from Helmgast, called My orders and My library.
- All backers of our crowdfunding campaigns gets easy access to PDFs of products they backed (all the way back to Eon IV, but excluding Kult where PDFs have been distributed differently). Find your PDFs at My orders.
- If you buy a physical book from our webshop, PDF will be included for free, so you can download your copy as soon as payment is confirmed. As a bonus, we activate this for all previous purchases of books from our webshop, so if you’ve bought a book from us before, you should now have its PDF in your library!
- Many of our future books sold in retail and other shops will also come with a code that activates a PDF. This is already the case for Kult and Neotech.
- Many have asked for this: we now have made most of our books available to buy as PDF-only editions as well, if you only need a digital copy. This includes Neotech Edge, Hjältarnas Tid, Järn and others as well as some books that were out-of-print before. Check it out at our new Digital section at the webshop.
Of course, there was a lot of wires to connect to make this happen, so we expect some might have gotten twisted in the process. If things don’t work as expected or you can’t find your products, follow this check list:
- Are you logged in at helmgast.se ?
- Check your account page: does the list of linked accounts include the email you used for the Kickstarter or webshop order? If not, first press Link other email.
- When all your relevant emails are linked, check back at My orders to see if your products are there.
If it still doesn’t work as expected, reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll help you as soon as we can.